News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RBC or IBC in Indiana??

Started by POC, February 16, 2011, 04:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POC

Could we?
Why not? What logistical things need to be done?
To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: POC on February 16, 2011, 04:19:21 AM
Could we?
Why not? What logistical things need to be done?

RBC - We need a range that goes to 400 yards where we can dominate the range for 6 days. The range needs to host an Appleseed the final weekend as well. Camping with some semblance of facilities is just about a need. I would very much like to hold a RBC in Indiana, yearly. Help find a location!

IBC - We need a club house at a range that is having a Appleseed for the weekend, and a SI to teach the class. We have all those at our disposal. We just need to schedule and plan one.

I honestly have not given an IBC much thought since Ohio is holding IBCs several close by. Also we are having a AIBC for those at IIT3 and above in June.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

POC

To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.