News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WISCONSIN 2011 FLYER INSERT

Started by crash, January 24, 2011, 06:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

Finally! the Wisconsin insert you have been waiting for.  %) Please review it and let me know if I missed anything.   Another insert will be available as the year progresses.  (I ran out of room   :wall:)

1/29/11 Added new draft pdf, with new poster as water mark

3/9/11 updated insert

4/3/11 Updated insert 2011

4/5/11  Insert updated

4/24/11 insert .doc file and .pdf have both been updated

5/24/11 Both updated to add hayward WI
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Blue Five

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

I thought April Hubertus was going to be a 2 day event  @&) , not a one day.

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

colycat

These are at the printer now.  They are standard 8 x11 and we are to print our local info on the back side.  I believe there are 5 k coming to my house.  We will distribute from here, I guess.

http://www.kirkwheeler.com/Appleseed/18x24_BottomBanner2.jpg
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Blue Five

Quote from: colycat on January 28, 2011, 01:32:30 PM
These are at the printer now.  They are standard 8 x11 and we are to print our local info on the back side.  I believe there are 5 k coming to my house.  We will distribute from here, I guess.

Is that a new brochure?  Looks good.
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

colycat

I am planning on putting the local ranges and links to the home page on the back side and putting them into the tri-fold.  Its such a great picture that the hope is, it will end up on the desk, next to the computer.

It is also a poster that is laminated to put on display at gun stores.  So far the people its been showed to all want one.  This poster along with the trifold on the counter will get people to the AS.  Also, there are some free certs for anyone who works the gun store counter.  We have to get the Gander, and other sporting goods stores to attend.  They will be full time sales people for us.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

Quote from: colycat on January 28, 2011, 01:32:30 PM

I'll take a thousand to start  :)

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Castle Mountain

Since I have had running communication with the owner I purpose to be sending him a laminated poster for his office.
It would be cool if we could get him to purchase a bill board near his company in S. Dakota eh? ;)  We shall see. ;)

The most loyal gun stores are targeted for one asap.

Flier inserts are 8.5 x 11 full bleed. Should be available by end of week, I hope @)   Wish I had them now.

CM

Be worried, I need that highway sign stat!  Mile marker, highway number, company name and telephone.

Look for empty boards 48 x 15 . Lets, go , lets go , lets go :--- :--- :--- :---

Quote from: colycat on January 28, 2011, 06:11:18 PM
I am planning on putting the local ranges and links to the home page on the back side and putting them into the tri-fold.  Its such a great picture that the hope is, it will end up on the desk, next to the computer.

It is also a poster that is laminated to put on display at gun stores.  So far the people its been showed to all want one.  This poster along with the trifold on the counter will get people to the AS.  Also, there are some free certs for anyone who works the gun store counter.  We have to get the Gander, and other sporting goods stores to attend.  They will be full time sales people for us.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

colycat

The 8.5 X 11' are here.  Pm me with your contact info and I will get them to you.

THEY ARE AWSOME O0 O0 O0 O0

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

crash

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

colycat

This is what we came up with for the back of the poster girl sheet.

Blue Five

Quote from: colycat on March 31, 2011, 12:08:25 PM
This is what we came up with for the back of the poster girl sheet.

Looks great.  Good way to get people to the website and to get information they need.

RustyRed

crash

― John Adams

Taylor

Aaron,

Can you add Rice Lake 8/26-27 and Gordon 9/10-11?

Thanks.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Shooterer

I don't believe the August dates for Hubertus is correct. (one one of the docs)

But I could be wrong.
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Muskyjerk

Hubertus

april is a two day 16th and 17th (day two was added late)

May 7th is the correct date not 21

june 18th

july 16th

august 13th only ------------------no shoot on the 20th

september 24th ------------the week after Bow hunting opens

november 19th -----------gun deer opens

December 17th

January 14th

Here is my clubs calender

http://dbcl.org/docs/2011%20DBCL%20Monthly%20Calendar.pdf

Thanks

crash

Thanks Musky,  .doc has been updated.  Please everyone review and let me know if any dates need to change. 
― John Adams

Taylor

Quote from: crash on April 05, 2011, 10:53:18 AM
Thanks Musky,  .doc has been updated.  Please everyone review and let me know if any dates need to change.

Looks great Crash. Thanks.

See you Friday night at the Spooner gun show.

Taylor

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

crash

smile .pdf and .doc have been updated.
― John Adams

Taylor

Crash,

Hi Buddy. Can you add the Hayward AS 8/6-7 so I can print some shoot promo materials?

Thanks. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Mike

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

crash

Both have been updated to add Hayward.  What were the dates for ashland?
― John Adams

dragonfly

Ashland July 9 and 10
D-fly

Quote from: crash on May 24, 2011, 10:47:10 AM
Both have been updated to add Hayward.  What were the dates for ashland?

K.I.S.S.

BrassBucket

Anyone have a one-page flier that lists all the Northwest Wisconsin shoots? I'm going to bring some fliers over to Superior, WI as soon as I have them to get some shooters for Ashland, etc.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

- Col. Cooper, The Art of the Rifle