News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Scheduling meeting for NM Bighorn Gun Club, 3 Feb 2011, Edgewood/Moriarty

Started by nmmi9100, January 24, 2011, 01:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmmi9100

Hey folks:

Do any of ya'll have any other shoots in the grinder than my list that follows?  I'm going to the annual scheduling meeting for the NM Bighorn Gun Club, of which I am a member a week from Thursday.  I'd like to get 2-3 shoots scheduled for this year.  Gonna shoot for 3 but I'll take 2 if they'll give it to me.

Anyway, here's what I have.  I wanna avoid having mine the same weekend as another in the state.  Kinda trying to avoid the 16-17 March 2011 issue we've got going.  At a minimum, I don't want to schedule a shoot when another central NM shoot is running.

29-30 Jan:  Rio Rancho
12-13 Feb:  Carlsbad
12 Mar:  Las Cruces Scout Seed
19-20 Mar:  ABQ City, Raton, Roswell
16-17 Apr:  Raton, Rio Rancho, Alamogordo
14-15 May:  ABQ City, Raton RBC
21-22 May:  Raton RBC
18-19 June:  Rio Rancho
16-17 July:  ABQ City
30-31 July:  Edgewood NMBHGC (added)
27-28 Aug:  ABQ City
10-11 Sept:  Edgewood NMBHGC (added)
17-18 Sept:  Raton, Rio Rancho (added)
15-16 Oct:  ABQ City (added)
10-11 Dec:  Rio Rancho

-David
Edgewood, NM

Devnull

Here is a link to my google calendar where I've been logging in all Appleseed dates for NM

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=kd5iku%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Denver

The only one I see missing is 9/17-18/2011 at Del norte.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Gideon

NMMI, I don't see 10/15-16/2011 at the ABQSRP on your list either.

Gideon

TaosGlock

Just got a 1 day Scoutseed for March 12. It was the only date we could get. Should be 20 shooters.
BF and I just met with the troop leaders tonite and they are excited to have us teach.
I will start another thread to discuss more of the details.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

Devnull

I've added the scout shoot and the alamo 16-17 to the google calendar. Can everyone access it? I have not yet figured out how to let others add events yet but I figure it'll work for a quick glance at what shoots are when in NM.

nmmi9100

I got two shoots on the Schedule at NM Bighorn Gun Club in Edgewood.  Approved by the board.  Gotta get a contract done now.

30-31 July 2011

10-11 September 2011

-David
Edgeowod, NM

Devnull

Quote from: NMMI9100 on February 08, 2011, 01:33:06 PM
I got two shoots on the Schedule at NM Bighorn Gun Club in Edgewood.  Approved by the board.  Gotta get a contract done now.

30-31 July 2011

10-11 September 2011

-David
Edgeowod, NM

Way to go NMMI!

I've already added them to the calendar.