News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Connecticut's newest Red Hats

Started by The Log, March 02, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! For the first time ever, Connecticut ran two simultaneous shoots in opposite corners of the state, and managed to promte two IITs to RWVA Instructors. Join me in welcoming fprintf and CaptMac to the ranks of Appleseed Red Hats!!

And we made sure that fprintf got a nice, new Red Hat to replace his secondhand Orange Hat of questionable cleanliness...

^:)^

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

AuntieBellum

Congratulations, fprintf and CaptMac   ..:..
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

scuzzy

Here's to ya!

if (fprintf || CaptMac) {
   for (i=0, i<100, i++) {
     fprintf ("HUZZAH\n");
   }
}

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

fprintf

Quote from: scuzzy on March 02, 2011, 11:50:54 PM
Here's to ya!

if (fprintf || CaptMac) {
   for (i=0, i<100, i++) {
     fprintf ("HUZZAH\n");
   }
}

LOL!!!!!!

Translated:
If fprintf or CaptMac, print to a file HUZZAH 100 times.

HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH!

Thanks everyone, it has been a pleasure to be on this road. It certainly didn't feel like 100+ hours of time, but then again "time flies when you are having fun". 
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

vernic82

Congrats guys!

CaptMac soundly earned that Hat to match the jacket!

fprintf, can't wait to see that Red Hat you so deserve on you next time & glad your happy your head is clean.

Even my Red Hat is a hand me down - I value the history it has!
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Reddot