News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2011 Dates @ City Of Albuquerque Shooting Range Park

Started by Gideon, January 22, 2011, 09:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

The 100 yard range at the City of Albuquerque Shooting Range Park has been reserved for the following dates,
3/19-20/2011
5/14-15/2011
7/16-17/2011
8/27-28/2011
10/15-16/2011

Devnull

5 shoots? FIVE shoots! Way to go Gideon! Now we gotta fill those lines!  O0
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

duc-dog

Great job!!!!  You know the way we work things here in New Mexico; if you sign up a range you gotta SB it.  Hit us up again for a couple of shoots down this way and we can get you up to speed by the July or August shoots.  It would be a pleasure to work for you.  You definitely are a man "That Knows What He Is About".  Again great job!
      See you on the trail,
          Milt
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

SamD

nmmi9100

TaosGlock

Great job Gideon.  :~
That city will soon explode be ripe with Appleseeders. O0 ^-^
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Devnull

Quote from: duc-dog on January 24, 2011, 11:07:40 AM
       Great job!!!!  You know the way we work things here in New Mexico; if you sign up a range you gotta SB it.  Hit us up again for a couple of shoots down this way and we can get you up to speed by the July or August shoots.  It would be a pleasure to work for you.  You definitely are a man "That Knows What He Is About".  Again great job!
      See you on the trail,
          Milt

Here here!  O0

You working the shoot this weekend Gideon? We're up at Del Norte again. I know Shooter (Your sister) has been spreading the word about it so we should have a couple shooters at least. Oh and I do need at least one IIT at the shoot...  ^-^

nmmi9100

It's Walker's birthday this weekend.  He's 6.  My parents are coming up for the weekend for his birthday.  I won't be at this shoot.

Are you sure you aren't just going to cancel it?  2 weeks lead time, no pre-registrations, and no instructors scheduled doesn't sound good.

-David

Devnull

Quote from: NMMI9100 on January 24, 2011, 03:18:20 PM
It's Walker's birthday this weekend.  He's 6.  My parents are coming up for the weekend for his birthday.  I won't be at this shoot.

Are you sure you aren't just going to cancel it?  2 weeks lead time, no pre-registrations, and no instructors scheduled doesn't sound good.

-David

Well it certainly is less than ideal, but I can't cancel the shoot per the rules. If no one shows up then I guess we're canceled... If I have to run the shoot all by my lonesome well I'll make due I guess.  :-\

Tell Walker I said Happy Birthday!

Gideon

I will be at the shoot.  ~~:)  The rumor is there are already 5 pre-regs for the Del Norte event.

Thanks for the support guys.  I look forward to advancing within the organization to support getting our fellow Americans off the couch!   &)  

Gideon
(And, I love the smell of gunpowder! Except R15. And, do love to give the F command!!!)