News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Half-A-seeders Step Up!

Started by Cooper, January 20, 2011, 11:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Yes, you know who you are...

You know that Appleseed has the best chance of saving the Nation, and that volunteering for Appleseed events is the right thing to do... but the economy is down, and it's hard to arrange for childcare, and there's the game on this weekend, and you really need to get that project done....

Get off the couch, take a break from work, let the "honey-do" list wait another week and feel good about yourself by taking just a few hours to promote Appleseed this weekend at the Kankakee Gunshow at the county fairgrounds!!

Soften the humiliation that Appleseed volunteers are coming from Minnesota and Indiana to 7th step for you, since Illinnoying folk can't seem to get motivated enough to relieve their painfully overworked regular volunteers and staff a DONATED gunshow table this weekend.

Come to Kankakee and meet the always gratious AuntieBellum from Indiana, the adorable Jackie the Rifledog, and the irritating, humorous and blunt Cooper from the frozen north.

Rise to the Challenge!  Feel good about yourself for a change and do the right thing!  Just a few hours and you'll feel rejuvenated, recharged and smug about your contribution to saving the Nation.

Cooper and Jackie the Rifledog
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Pappy

Hello All; A interesting note from a Instructor from another state. We Team Illinois are happy to have Boarder Raiders, Hell We invented the Idea... Great time for a road trip (any time is a great time to promo Appleseed..)
Sure we have a lot going on, and there is folks chucking ROCKS at us... Ever wonder why.

Life is tough when your on top, always somebody wanting to shove a fellow down, ODD as it may seem this is not what we do. So greet the fellow with a smile, treat them with respect as you would expect to be treated... The Point is YOU SHOULD NOT MESS WITH SUCSESS..

There was this Copy Machine Co that made a fortune, Doing what you ASK??? Making copies I say, do what YOU can, You may want to (Copy our) or try our methods in your home state they just may work the FACTS are they work here.  

So leave US alone unless YOU can DO it BETTER.

All Are Always Welcome Here, (ILLINOIS). We (Team Illinois) encourage Freedom of thought and spirit...

Appleseed Always,,,  Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

dragonfly

Wisconsin wouldn't have the success we've had without Illinois, and I'm proud to say it. You are number one  O0 .

Go Bears!!!!  ;)

D-fly @)  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz