News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Location Specific: Salem Rifle & Pistol Club

Started by The Machine, January 20, 2011, 07:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machine

I'm pleased to announce that we officially have our first new WV AS location for 2011...Salem Rifle & Pistol Club!  O0

The first event at this range is scheduled for July 16-17, 2011. The EIP and eventbrite registration page will be going up soon; the direct link will be added to this post when available. Comments specific to this location are welcome on this thread.

I'm excited about the prospects this new facility will bring to the North Central area of our state. I hope everyone in this region will come out and help fill the firing line!  :)
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

The Machine

The EIP and Registration link can now be found here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20903.0

I would advise anyone considering attending the inaugural shoot for this location in July, to register early, since it will probably sell-out quickly!
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"