News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrats go out to Team IL latest Orange HAT!!!

Started by Garand69, March 21, 2011, 04:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Folks another excellent Appleseed Weekend in IL is finished and it's easily spotted gains are the three new Rifleman!!!

One of those Rifleman has been persisting and persevering for quite some time. He has also been busting his tail since day one helping Team IL achieve it's goals!!

Just last weekend I presented him with a Blue Apple Core Hat and now this weekend he has acheived Rifleman and has taken on an Orange Hat!!!!

I would say Welcome Aboard..... But you have been On board for quite some time, so I'll just say Congratulations on your obtaining that coveted Rifleman Patch!! And welcome (officially) to the Illinois Instructor Pool Ewald!!!!
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Gumballhead

Congratulations!

Now we move up to red  ~~:) (Combine with Blue for Purple?  %))

Well deserved, and certainly something you've persisted to achieve.  Well done!  ^:)^

Now, are you changing the little motto on your shooting mat?  &)

Superheat

CONGRATS EWALD  WE KNEW YOU WERE A RIFLEMAN.. :bow:

Blue Five

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Shooter30-06

Ewald, congratulations again!!  I would have bought drinks last Saturday night, but alas, a Sunday of shooting beckoned.  You are a classy addition to the fraternal order of Rifleman.  See you on the trail soon.   
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

MacMcM

And he lived, and went on to father another child... WTG Samuel!

MacMcM
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

Castle Mountain

I found out about your excellent accomplisment
this morning.     ^:)^ :--- :--- :---
Sorry we could not have been there
for your innogeration into the hall of riflemen.

We wish you every congratulation we can. :bow:
Way to go brother. You da man. Nice score too eh! O0 O0

Best regards

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Ashes

Patriot Gal

CONGRATULATIONS EWALD!!

WELL DONE,WELL DONE!!!
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Ewald

Thank you very much everyone. It struck me very much at dinner on Saturday how much of a family our group is. I am proud to be among you.

mtbrass

M1D

YES
But we knew you were a Rifleman a long time ago.
"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman