News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A very Appleseed Christmas

Started by Pitspitr, December 26, 2010, 10:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitspitr

Here's hoping every one had a very Appleseed Christmas!

I sure did. I got a Fred's rifleman's package, a laminate stock for my 10/22, and a copy of Paul Rever's Ride. 8)

Cooper

Yay Pitspitr!!

Sounds like darn near a perfect Christmas !!

HUZZAH!!  HUZZAH !!  HUZZAH !!!   ^:)^

Enough mirth, now.  Get to reading !  ~~:) and soak yourself in your History & Heritage  O0

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Pitspitr

Got to play with my new toys yesterday. Printed a Redcoat target and after getting the scope set for 25 yards (I found out at the AS at Broken Bow this fall that when I concentrate on the front sight the target doesn't get blurry, it completely disappears >:( ) I nearly cleaned the redcoat my first try. I say nearly because I got cute on the last D and tried to put the last bullet through the same hole instead of just letting the NPOA do it's job.  :wb: Then I went back to the house and spent the eveing reading the information that came with the Rifleman kit. What a great day.

The weather's good today so I think I'll put a few more holes in some paper today too.

Next step...get out my CAS timer and start doing some standing to sitting and standing to prone drills.

Pitspitr

So where can one get the name patches for the USMC shooting jackets? NM I founnd them.