News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

we say we love our guns but mainers need to actually learn to shoot

Started by daddyo, June 24, 2008, 03:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Guide

If the ground has thawed and dried enough there will be a raised dry firing line. The folks at Pleasant River in Columbia will give me a heads up and I'll bring my Kubota down there to grade the new line. The ground has to be firm enough that I don't tear up the grass with the Kubota. If it's too wet for April 16 it will be ready for the next one. Good group there at Columbia.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

Boreas

Just checked the weather forecast and looks like sunshine and temps in the mid seventies for the April shoot! If you believe that.....     ;)  Should be a good one guys, I've already spoken with a couple of guys who didn't make Rifleman in December who are planning on returning with grim determination to get the job done!

Boreas

Good response to the April 16/17 event, anyone who is on the fence might want to sign up sooner rather than later!

The Old Guide

Maine is bigger than the other 5 New England States together. Most of us have to go down to Pittsburg, NH. Asking what Maine is like would be like asking what Burlington, VT and Point Judith, RI are like and expecting the same answer. I'm driving to an Appleseed at Lebanon, CT this weekend. Lebanon is just as close to West Virginia as it is to me.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13