News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Open Position: Ohio Gun Show Coordinator

Started by MeanStreaker, January 10, 2011, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hello,

As 2011 is upon us, we desperately need a gun show coordinator who will be in charge of that segment of our promotions.

The responsibilities would include scheduling our presence at various shows and finding teams to work the booths.

If you're interested, please post here or PM me.  If you support Appleseed but being an Instructor isn't for you... this could be a great opportunity for you to help the program in a big way!

Thanks.   8)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Dougum

Already Planning a gunshow in Mansfield but unfortunately cant take on the work load of all year planning. I would, however, be glad to help with planning some local (central Ohio) during the summer. Unfortunately school( :wb:) gets in the way of doing much for appleseed. :--- :~

Bolt
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Corvette

I would be more than willing to help out at the Columbus, Ohio area shows.  Let me know if you need help including this weekend in Hillard, Ohio. 
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

MeanStreaker

That would be great!  We can use all the help we can get!  PM inbound.

We still especially need someone that wants to coordinate the state and help teams get started. Please post or PM me if you can help a lot or a little. Thanks!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)