News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Princeton Gun Show

Started by Klippefurt, January 31, 2011, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klippefurt

OK, another Princeton Gun Show is history. Pappy and M1D met me there early on Saturday morning to get things set up. Pappy bought much needed handouts to supplement my supply. We had a great turn out Saturday, and we passed out a lot of info to the folks. Pappy returned on Sunday and although Sunday's turn out was not as good as Saturday's, we still had a lot of interest. One couple in particular made our day. As Pappy was explaining the program to the guy, I talked to the woman. Afterwards, she told us, "I am really excited about this program. We have two teenage boys who have been after us to teach them to shoot, but we didn't know of any place to take them. We were unaware that such a program as yours existed. We are going to bring them to an Appleseed this year, and we're all going to shoot together there as a family! It's going to be a lot of fun, and our guys will get some excellent instruction in how to shoot! Thanks guys!" Comments like this just make setting up a gun shows worth the effort! Thanks Pappy and M1D for the help. Next stop is E. Peoria next weekend. See you all there.
Cliff

Garand69

Excellent Wrk Team IL! Great report Cliff!!!

Princeton is always a great show that grabs a few for the line every time! O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz