News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bowling green, MO range.

Started by nemohunter, December 20, 2010, 09:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemohunter

Well we now have a Range in North east MO. First shoot is gonna be April 2-3 2011 at the Pike county fair grounds. your all welcome to come on down or up or over whatever direction you need to travel. anybody that wants to come help install a target line is also more than welcome. Menu for the first shoot is gonna be Pulled Pork samiches, quad chocolate brownies for desert and not sure what else for sides probably creamy slaw and baked beans. i'll figure out what were having on Sunday in a while. this is gonna be a Rimfire only venue due to location and noise concerns from the host. Whitchy and I will do our best to host and help but we have very limited space. Jungle George is also very close and he might offer up some hospitality too. see ya there or else  &)
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

loves2hunt59

Nemohunter,  HUZZAH !  O0
  Checked the map,  Bowling Green only about an inch and a half from SE Iowa.  Will try to spread the word here . Is there a local contact to co-ordinate with? 

nemohunter

if you just have questions you can either PM me or contact Greybeard.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

witchywoman

Me and nemo are really excited to be hosting this event :D.  So many people are happy to have one in this neck of the woods.  Hope to see you all there!

WitchyWoman
we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent

Son of Isaac

I grew up 20 minutes from Bowling Green, just outside of Elsberry, MO.  Moved to Atlanta, GA 10 years ago.  The rest of the family still lives in the Elsberry area.  I will be traveling from Ga to attend the Bowling Green Appleseed in April and am brining at least one family member.

Our family has lived in the area for several generations.  We are in the process of spreading the word for the April shoot.

Happy to report that I just earned my orange hat today in Waco, GA. 

Great to see this event in Bowling Green.  Looking forward to meeting you all. 

witchywoman

That's great!  Congrats on taking the orange hat!  We're looking forward to seeing you there.  Are you going to instruct?  It looks like it going to be a great time. ..:..

Witchy
we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent