News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010 Eureka, KS Advanced Instructor Boot Camp Information

Started by The ][rishman, November 15, 2010, 05:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The ][rishman

III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

RF

How does the Advanced Instructor Boot Camp differ from the previous format of Instructor Boot Camp like the one we had last year in Westminster?
Celeste, Texas

4bfox

Hope I'm not stepping on ]['s toes here...the main difference between an AIBC and an IBC is that Fred shows up and runs it personally.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Crazy Tim

I'll be there.  Anxious to progress as an instructor and best of all to meet Fred.

The ][rishman

To my knowledge this will not cover any of the IBC POI.  This is advanced Instructor training.  You will grow as an instructor from this time.  However you may not advance in your IIT status.  We will still need to promote and attend nearby IBC's in order to move up a level.

I say this to manage expectations.  I am going on the information I have been given and as usual it is subject to change at a moments notice.

][
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

Crazy Tim

Stepped up to the plate after making the grade last month in Brighton, CO.  This weekend, I gave myself a birthday present and traveled 500 miles for the AIBC in Eureka, KS.

What a powerful experience!  Fred led the training, so needless to say, it was another experience of drinking from a fire hose.  But I learned so much and had a great time.  After meeting so many fantastic people from Kansas and Oklahoma with such a passion for the Appleseed mission, I feel even more jazzed than I did after earning that first Rifleman patch!

What a way to get started.

I will try and make sense of my notes and post some of my experience in the coming days.