News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

THANKS for the Brown Bess!

Started by BeSwift, December 14, 2010, 06:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

I wanted to take a moment to publicly thank Anne Arundel Fish and Game Assc members,  Bob M for the donation of a replica Brown Bess and Bill P for the loan of a replica Brown Bess bayonet for use in the history portions of the Appleseed Project classes held at the club!  Way to go guys!  Yet another example of Americans seeing the value of the Appleseed Project and stepping forward to support it, in ways big and small!

We'll take good care of it, and it will most definitely provide an excellent visual aid to teach the students about their history and heritage! Now I'm going to have to figure a way to transport it in the car, as it's taller than I am....LOL...

BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

sashok.privetov

Nice, congrats!

Crikey, she's a beauty!
There is a saying in Russia, a notion really--Texan Politeness:
If you know that everyone around you has a gun, and everyone around you knows that you have a gun, everyone is very polite to each other.

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.  --Thomas Jefferson

This message was sent with 100% recycled electrons.