News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oklahoma Approved Shoot Boss List

Started by Greg in MO, December 06, 2010, 11:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

To All Oklahoma Instructors:

Here is the list of current Oklahoma SBs that are approved to create new SBs, per the new SB guidelines:

As of 04/16/2019:

Henschman
TomCat

Any of the above can mentor a new SB, have the SBIT shadow him and then shadow the SBIT and then declare fitness to serve as SB, sans any assistance. New venues should always be run under one the above, until others are added to the list. All this means is that the SBs on the list are experienced enough to know what an Appleseed event requires, what it takes to get it done, and what needs to be done to close out a shoot.

As a matter of etiquette, out-of-state SBs will not promote to SB or RH without prior consultation with one of the above mentioned people.  We reciprocate that "policy".

Thanks!

Greg

GlockCop

So oklahoma only has the one SB? This guy is MIA anyway.

NJrefugee

Howdy,
Please note the date on the post to which you responded. I can personally attest to several sightings of Henschman over the past few years.

The number of events in OK does seem somewhat limited. You would be more than welcome down here in TX if it's not too long of a trip.

Regards,
NJrefugee

Tumbleweed

Hey GlockCop,

My wife (Debbie/Mercedes) and I are driving up from Ft Worth to run this weekend's Patriot Day event.  We would love to have you join us if you are available.   If you do sign up, be sure to let me know whether you are available for only one or both days.

Padraic Fonseca
817-991-6972
padraic@padraic.com
"Blood is a cleansing and sanctifying thing, and the nation that regards it as the final horror has lost its manhood... there are many things more horrible than bloodshed, and slavery is one of them!" Padraic H. Pearse 1916

Scarecrow

FYI
Henschman is not the only SB in OK.
There are three of us.
He is not missing in action and neither are the other two.

Super Trooper

The original post everyone is talking about is from 2010 and has not been updated since 2010.  Also it's not referencing shoot bosses in the state, it's talking about shoot bosses that can mentor and promote new shoot bosses (DSB).
The hardest distance to shoot is the six inches between your ears.  It gets easier when you get out of your own way.  Self doubt and negative self talk have no place on the firing line. 
Once a shot is gone... good or bad, it is gone.   Focus on the next one. Make forty good first shots.

scuzzy

Quote from: Super Trooper on April 16, 2019, 02:50:27 PM
The original post everyone is talking about is from 2010 and has not been updated since 2010.  Also it's not referencing shoot bosses in the state, it's talking about shoot bosses that can mentor and promote new shoot bosses (DSB).

It's now updated. I believe the recent post was hoping to get some of the OK crew out to help.

And henchman just signed up to help - thanks. Tell Mr. Collins hello for me.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.