News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye, Hear Ye New California SB - Rocket Man

Started by V, November 08, 2010, 02:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

It was my very great honor and pleasure to present Ryan with his Green Hat at Newhall CA this weekend.

Ryan exemplifies every facet of an American Rifleman, runs a great shoot, mentors and assists his IITs and most importantly is there when you need him in a pinch  ;)

Congratulations Ryan,

V

Xeyed

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

Rocket Man

It's a little heavier than the last one, but as another great 'Seeder says, the view from inside is much the same...

All the "thank yous" would be a long list indeed.  To all of you, the best way I can think to say it is, I won't let you or our forefathers and foremothers down.  I'll see you on the Trail.
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

LayloPro

Well, say now!!

Very very very nice, I must say!!! O0 :bow: O0

Now, were you expecting that when you went? :o ..:.. ^:)^

Well earned, and truly a testimony to our training.....RM has stood up on every test in an non-compromising way.....it always gets done -right-!! 8)

So, now we have more......this is definitely a good thing...... O0

My burrito handed "chicklets" are leaving the nest, and soaring well on their own....... :cool2: ;D O0 ^-^

Well done, RM!!  O0 O0 O0

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Camljr

Ryan,

Good for you, sir... you are the epitomy of simplicity and precision.

You will make a good Shoot Boss. O0

Look forward to working with you on the trail....

PS. Contact me about the ATSN video....

Cameron
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

DesertDog

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Cal 7.62

Congratulations on your new hat sir! O0 O0 O0 O0 Very well deserved I might add
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

Rough Rider

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

CSHR

Ryan/Rocket Man,

Congratulations   ^:)^

Ever get that feeling you're being kicked out of the nest....and now you have to figure out where you're going?   ++)   **)  ^:)^   ..:..

and who is going to carry all that 'stuff', you 'need' to have now, for you?  :wb:  :sos:  ^:)^

michael/CSHR
"But rightful Liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the law" because the law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." -- Thomas Jefferson

voortrekker

Ryan,

Congratulations!!!

Thank you for your selfless dedication.

Humility, patience, foresight and precision have now become your best friend.

I'm tellin' ya!   O0

I know you will make a great Shoot Boss and terrific leader.

Outstanding job Ryan!

Outstanding job California!

I'd also like to add, THANK YOU, to ALL of the California Instructors! 

If I am not mistaken, California is THE standard bearer for the most shoots(2010) and the most RWVA Instructors presently.  ^-^

Brett out.
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

BaldDragn

"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

SavageShootr

Ryan. Great Job!! GREAT JOB!!

You are an asset to the program.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Grandson of Liberty

Congrats! 

I remember when you were starting out on the IIT trail in Corona last year, and it wasn't long at all before I knew I'd be reading this thread some day.

Outstanding job, Ryan! O0
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

Jules

Quote from: V on November 08, 2010, 02:39:33 AM
It was my very great honor and pleasure to present Ryan with his Green Hat at Newhall CA this weekend.

Ryan exemplifies every facet of an American Rifleman, runs a great shoot, mentors and assists his IITs and most importantly is there when you need him in a pinch  ;)

Congratulations Ryan,

V

Congrats Ryan!

I know how hard it is to earn that hat, and how heavy it feels on your noggin. You look truly astonished at it being handed to you, and it does my heart good to see V's smiling face.

love,
Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

A.Q.T. monster

Don't worry LLP you still got me for a while.. Like a 4(?) years or something like that :) we wont all leave you just yet :)
Quote from: LayloPro on November 08, 2010, 03:12:09 AM
Well, say now!!

Very very very nice, I must say!!! O0 :bow: O0

Now, were you expecting that when you went? :o ..:.. ^:)^

Well earned, and truly a testimony to our training.....RM has stood up on every test in an non-compromising way.....it always gets done -right-!! 8)

So, now we have more......this is definitely a good thing...... O0

My burrito handed "chicklets" are leaving the nest, and soaring well on their own....... :cool2: ;D O0 ^-^

Well done, RM!!  O0 O0 O0

LLP
shoot like a girl... if you can
In a box

Freeman

Congratulations. It was well deserved for someone who exemplifies the spirit and mission of Appleseed so well. I will admit it bums me out that some many of us "burrito-handed chicklets" are indeed leaving the nest. Hopefully there are still many occassions left to get to work together.
Freeman
n.
1. A person not in slavery or serfdom.
2. One who possesses the rights or privileges of a citizen.

"Liberty is not a means to a political end. It is itself the highest political end." – Lord Acton

Appleseed: The only program endorsed by the Founding Fathers and GSG9.

POP

RM,
May I add my CONGRATS as well, Sir.   O0

Come SB an event here in Texas.  You are welcome here anytime.

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)