News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missouri Approved Shoot Boss List

Started by Greg in MO, December 06, 2010, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

To All Missouri Instructors:

Here is the list of current Missouri SBs that are approved to create new SBs, per the new SB guidelines:

As of 12/1/10:
Ben1775
Greybeard
MOGromit

Any of the above can mentor a new SB, have the SBIT shadow him and then shadow the SBIT and then declare fitness to serve as SB, sans any assistance. New venues should always be run under one the above, until others are added to the list. All this means is that the SBs on the list are experienced enough to know what an Appleseed event requires, what it takes to get it done, and what needs to be done to close out a shoot.

As a matter of etiquette, out-of-state SBs will not promote to SB or RH without prior consultation with one of the above mentioned people.  We reciprocate that "policy".

Thanks!

Greg

Cookie Lady

ummmm.... Aren't you on that list too?    :cool2:

just sayin"  ;D

CL

hangfire

Cookie Lady, Thank you for the fabulous ginger snaps you sent to the Humansville shoot Dec. 4th & 5th.

Gramma Goats

GINGERSNAPS.... Greg you were holding out on me.  I got snickerdoodles but since i had to do 'other duty' on sunday i missed the 'snaps.

.... i will watch more closely next time.
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Cookie Lady

Actually, they were snickerdoodles so you didn't miss a thing. Now that I know you like gingersnaps, however, I can accommodate you next time...   :D
Hangfire-
Glad you enjoyed the cookies! I look forward to meeting you next time.

Cookie Lady