News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oath Keepers prep lawsuit against NH bureaucrats

Started by RidleyReport, October 16, 2010, 11:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidleyReport

From RidleyReport.com

After using Oath Keepers affiliation as one excuse for taking a baby, New Hampshire's child protective division is now the target of a possible lawsuit.  Oath Keepers is a group of current/former military/police who pledge they won't follow unconstitutional orders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwxLUUkZnU4

Josey Wales

..I support The Oath Keepers as a Civilian Member, what they are doing is very important.  The Oath Keepers are being proactive in educating The Law Enforcement/Military Community by reaffirming their Constitutional Oath, and what it means in a literal sense.. And then, taking it a step further by adding their own set of guidelines to swear by with a New Oath that is put into place to strengthen America's relationship between our Civilian's and it's  Law Enforcement/Military Community..
.. Strength & Honor..............Josey Wales..........
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

JustJeff

Quote from: Josey Wales on October 18, 2010, 06:58:13 AM
..I support The Oath Keepers as a Civilian Member, what they are doing is very important.  The Oath Keepers are being proactive in educating The Law Enforcement/Military Community by reaffirming their Constitutional Oath, and what it means in a literal sense.. And then, taking it a step further by adding their own set of guidelines to swear by with a New Oath that is put into place to strengthen America's relationship between our Civilian's and it's  Law Enforcement/Military Community..

It's not really a "new oath," it's more of an affirmation that "these actions are prohibited BY the Oath we already swore."  If you've ever raised your hand to swear an Oath to the Constitution of the United States, you must NEVER forget that the Oath you took carries no expiration date and that it's to the Constitution and not the 'government.'
"OathKeepers: Orders we WILL NOT obey:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of emergency" on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to "keep the peace" or to "maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances."

New Mexico OathKeeper leadership (we have a small State Chapter) has two RWVA/Appleseed members (I'm the CURRENT senior leader, and pending approval of the OathKeepers BoD an Appleseed IIT {she can chime in if she sees this} is soon to be the State Chapter President). I feel that ALL RWVA/Appleseed members should be members of OathKeepers and vice-versa.  And we can't forget that the 'founder' of OathKeepers has been to an Appleseed shoot and did the wonderful write-up for the S.W.A.T article which is used as promotional literature for the project.  Appleseed is one of the very few 'outside' groups which are allowed to be actively recruited for on the OathKeepers Forums.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Castle Mountain

God bless you guys and I mean that.  O0 You make me feel so proud to be an American.
We love you one and all.

Castle Mountian.

Quote from: JustJeff on October 18, 2010, 10:16:14 AM
Quote from: Josey Wales on October 18, 2010, 06:58:13 AM

It's not really a "new oath," it's more of an affirmation that "these actions are prohibited BY the Oath we already swore."  If you've ever raised your hand to swear an Oath to the Constitution of the United States, you must NEVER forget that the Oath you took carries no expiration date and that it's to the Constitution and not the 'government.'
"OathKeepers: Orders we WILL NOT obey:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of emergency" on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to "keep the peace" or to "maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances."

New Mexico OathKeeper leadership (we have a small State Chapter) has two RWVA/Appleseed members (I'm the CURRENT senior leader, and pending approval of the OathKeepers BoD an Appleseed IIT {she can chime in if she sees this} is soon to be the State Chapter President). I feel that ALL RWVA/Appleseed members should be members of OathKeepers and vice-versa.  And we can't forget that the 'founder' of OathKeepers has been to an Appleseed shoot and did the wonderful write-up for the S.W.A.T article which is used as promotional literature for the project.  Appleseed is one of the very few 'outside' groups which are allowed to be actively recruited for on the OathKeepers Forums.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in