News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..New Jersey 2011 Range Responses..

Started by Josey Wales, November 18, 2010, 04:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..South Jersey Shooting Club has contacted me and would be delighted to set up events for 2011, I will meet with them in January to set up the 2011 dates..

..The reason for waiting is to let them hash out their 2011 calender, that is what they are in the middle of doing now. We will book with them when it will not conflict with other events that have come before us, that is all I am waiting for..

..as other information comes in on SJSC or on other NJ Rifle Ranges, I will update post..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

jmcglash

Very good news indeed!

I will be getting some of the tri-fold brochures out to the following shops and ranges tomorrow if all goes well.

Efinger Sporting Goods Co
513 West Union Avenue
Bound Brook, NJ 08805-1100
(732) 356-0604

Lou's Gun Shop
91 West Somerset Street,
Raritan, NJ 08869
(908) 725-5251

Somerset County Fish & Game Protective Association
445 Milltown Road
Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807-7021
(908) 685-9809

New Jersey Firearms Guild
344 Saint Georges Avenue, Rahway, NJ
(732) 382-4066

And I will be attempting to get to the following soon I hope.

Cherry Ridge Rifle Range
Canistear Rd
Highland Lakes, NJ 07422
(973) 764-4100

Bullet Hole Shooting Sports and Indoor Range
78 Rutgers Street, Belleville, NJ
(973) 759-3968

Jim Flynn's Truck Repair
2135 State Route 31
Glen Gardner, NJ 08826
(908) 537-6446
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."
~  Lord Robert Baden-Powell

Josey Wales

..I already reached out to:
..Delran Junior Marksmanship Club                ..Cherry Ridge Rifle Range
..Cumberland Riflemen Inc                          ..Citizens Rifle and Revolver Club
..Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club
..Monmouth County Rifle & Pistol Club
..South Jersey Shooting Club

..I spoke to most of them and they are expecting mail from me, or sent emails to the rest, and will send packages to them all this week or so..

..If any New Jersey residents know these places or are members of one of these or another club feel free to chime in..

.....If its Jersey you want.......Its Jersey you will get..........JW........

.....7 packets sent out...

Josey Wales

...............RESULTS AS OF DECEMBER 8th 2010............................

..Delran Junior Marksmanship Club - sent 2x emails, in contact, pending approval

..Cumberland Riflemen Inc - told that the packet went before the board and was REJECTED

..Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club - schecualing difficulties call back July 2011, went before board & REJECTED

..Monmouth County Rifle & Pistol Club - no answer

..South Jersey Shooting Club - so far so good, made contact, waiting to schedual in January 2011

..Cherry Ridge Rifle Range - no answer

..Citizens Rifle and Revolver Club - schedualing difficulties, call back March 2011

B9

Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep the Rifleman (Josey Wales and jmcglash in this case) from.........setting up shoots in NJ. O0
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..Thanks B9......You taught us well........

...................................RESULTS AS OF JANUARY 28, 2011............................

..South Jersey Shooting Club - We have secure dates!!..  March 5-6  2011
                                                                              April 16-17 2011
                                                                              June 11-12 2011
                                          more to come in the second half of 2011, if we prove ourselves to the club..

..Cherry Ridge Rifle Range - made contact with the president of the club and sent him a packet, he is looking it over and I hope
  for a positive response......keep your fingers crossed folks..

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Josey Wales

Quote from: lprgcfrank on January 28, 2011, 10:59:46 PM
Outstanding job!

..Thanks lprgcfrank, looks like we will be meeting up in NJ this year..... O0..........

dwarven1

Quote from: Josey Wales on January 28, 2011, 10:21:10 PM
..South Jersey Shooting Club - We have secure dates!!..  March 5-6  2011
                                                                              April 16-17 2011
                                                                              June 11-12 2011
                                          more to come in the second half of 2011, if we prove ourselves to the club..

Outstanding! You, Sir, shall receive a gold star on your report card!

Now... I have to see how I can work this. April 16-17 I have to be in Harvard. March 5 is another Harvard shoot I was considering SB'ing but we have several excellent SBs up here and NJ is important...

Let me make sure we've got enough Instructors for March 5 and if we do, I'll be there in NJ. Might even lasso one of them to come with me, who knows? Exchange program, y'know.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON