News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Dadeville Range

Started by cmidkiff, May 02, 2011, 11:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmidkiff

Thanks to the hard work of CelticMind, we have a new range in Dadeville (30 minutes north of Springfield MO), and a new shoot being added to the schedule, for June 11-12.

GPS Coords:  (37.436807, -93.65714)

Should be a great location, helping to replace our lost Humansville range!

O0

Celt

Yeah it's a nice place with a great host. We'll be able to promote this shoot at the Preparedness Expo and a Springfield Gun Show, so I think that we'll have a good turn out. So come one come all it's easy driving distance from Springfield. Oh yes and the range is just a couple of hundred yds from the Sac river so let's hope we have a 210 >:D.
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

tittiger

Great job Ian!  What are the chances of camping on site?
"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine

Celt

This will be the first exposure the land owner has to Appleseeders, so he wasn't sure about just anyone camping out, but he did say that instructors can camp on location.  Hopefully he'll let shooters camp next time too. Think that you might make it?
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

tittiger

Would love to Ian  but I only have funds to make Osage at the end of the month, unless someone is coming through Seymour and I can get a lift.

~ Thomas Paine

nemohunter

IF if if....

If there are enough shooters to warrent us coming down we will be staying with my folks in Fordland. If that happens then we will be going right by Seymour MOL. if you could sneak over to Fordland you would be more than welcome to roll with us IF there is enough shooters.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

tittiger

Thanks for the kind offer Nemo.   I think the IF's have it.
~ Thomas Paine

Celt

I think that the preregs should come up. And BTW we still need a Shoot boss for this shoot!?!

Greg in MO

Working on the SB thing...

G

nemohunter

Hey Ian you bringin some walk ons? maybe a few Diamonds? Event bright is showing 8 tickets sold. a few more and i'll sign up for sure. LMK brother.

FreeCelt

We are bringing a couple Diamonds but they are registered : / :)
Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.

FreeCelt

I'm not sure why the preregs didn't come up. I know there are 4 people who are registered and 5  people who have told us they are coming who we asked to register. And that doesn't count any of the 300+ strangers we passed out fliers to  :wb:
Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.

Greg in MO

Preregs won't be updated until tonight/tomorrow.

G

Celt

Nemo, Looks like we're up to 11 now. If Humansville set any example for the area then there will be walk-ons. But I know it's a long drive down here for you. But on the other hand if we don't get a shoot boss I'll really need your help :sos:

nemohunter

I thought about that BUT I cant make it. Got other stuff popped up and there is just no way to get it done and that too.

Celt

Just wanted to let every one know that we'll have another shoot here Sept 17-18 and it's going to be a KD shoot whooh who :---. So spread the word.  Oh yeah and we'll need a Shoot Boss ;). Thanks, Celt

Greg in MO

Better let your SC know so that he can get it on the schedule...

G

Celt

Yeah no prob boss  :) we're on it.