News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BACK WOODS HOME MAGAZINE - GOLD BEACH OREGON SHOOT?

Started by Castle Mountain, November 26, 2010, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

What is happening with the GOLD BEACH OREGON shoot on Behalf of the sponsor
BACK WOODS HOME MAGAZINE?

Months have passed by since I promised Dave (the owner) of Back Woods Home Magazine
an Appleseed Event Shoot in their neighborhood. Has no one even bothered to put boots
on the ground to inspect the local range to confirm it is Appleseed accomodating
and agreeable to the owner of that range?

How many Oregoners does it take to change a light bulb?
Five?
One to hold the bulb and four to turn the house? ^:)^

Come on Oregon you have been handed a GOLDEN opportunity to promote APPLESEED
from a most gracious host. Have you not all read the article written by Massad Ayoob
about Appleseed? Are you not all subscribers to the Magazine? You should be.
BACK WOODS HOME has been a hugh supporter of APPLESEED. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
And they really want this to happen. You may even have Massad Ayoob come out to this event.

COME ON GUYS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.  Patriot Gal and I plan to come out to that event
and there is a good chance you will have a much larger gathering from the mid west.

LETS GO, LETS GO :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :---  :-X  ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)
I will bug you on this till your lights go out :-\

Make this happen eh?

• O0

CASTLE MOUNTAIN
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Wheeler44

QuoteMonths have passed by since I promised Dave (the owner) of Back Woods Home Magazine
an Appleseed Event Shoot in their neighborhood. Has no one even bothered to put boots
on the ground to inspect the local range to confirm it is Appleseed accomodating
and agreeable to the owner of that range?
Unfortunately...Gold Beach is about a nine hour drive for our closest active member...
Fortunately..There is time for them to register for the Eagle Creek OR shoot Dec 11/12, 2010...

Then they could go back as Boots on the Ground to bring Appleseed to Gold Beach...

Win/win..

W44
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Wade

I have wanted to get a load out that way , but it has not happened ,,,currently on my way to GA,,,just a little ways away.

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Castle Mountain

I do so look forward to the day when our highway passings intersect at the same mile marker
and we finally meet out on that great open road.

10/4 Good buddy!

CM

Quote from: Wade on November 26, 2010, 01:21:04 PM
I have wanted to get a load out that way , but it has not happened ,,,currently on my way to GA,,,just a little ways away.

Wade
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in