News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

toccoa appleseed

Started by hankster, November 15, 2010, 09:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hankster

My young neighbor TJ and I had a great time at the Nov 13-14 Toccoa Appleseed. Thanks Flathead for all the good info. You should have seen TJ beaming when he got home and showed his targets to his Dad. He seems to have a knack for the standing position and can't wait to go to another one. Hank

Son of Isaac

Hankster,

Glad you could come!  Next time, bring TJ and his friends.  :)  It is SOOO important to involve the youth.  Without programs like Apleseed, an entire generation will be reprogrammed by state-run school systems and our country will forget from where it came.

Look forward to seeing you & TJ at the next event!

TravelPatriot

lowside

Quote from: hankster on November 15, 2010, 09:43:25 PM
My young neighbor TJ and I had a great time at the Nov 13-14 Toccoa Appleseed. Thanks Flathead for all the good info. You should have seen TJ beaming when he got home and showed his targets to his Dad. He seems to have a knack for the standing position and can't wait to go to another one. Hank

Hank,

I'm very glad you and TJ could make it out, it was truly a pleasure having the two of you on my line all weekend.  TJ showed real maturity and was a pleasure to instruct, seeing his enthusiasm and excitement really made my whole weekend.

Glad I didn't scare you off with my bumbling around as a newbie IIT and I look forward to seeing you both again soon. 

-Lloyd

marrandy

When is the next year schedule going up.

Is it a regular, every 2nd weekend ?