News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Denver CO Sportsmans show == Anyone else planning on heading over?

Started by JFQuest, December 30, 2010, 11:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JFQuest

I was wondering if any others were thinking of making their way to the show next weekend ( http://www.sportsexpos.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewlocation&locationnumber=3 ) .  I will probably try and make my way out there next Saturday and wander around with my AS shirt on, and see what kind of interest I might be able to drum up.  If you want to try and meet up, let me know.
--JFQuest
"A member of an elite, para-military organization: Eagle Scout."

oneshot_onehole

Hi,
Some of us ASers are going to meet with the CRC (Colorado Rifle Club) in Byers that day. I don't know the time that this will happen. I'm interested in going to the show, but don't know if I can make it work.
Jim

Crazy Tim

I will be attending with fliers.  Unfortunately we have no events scheduled this year to help draw new people.  Any ideas?

RifleWoman

We have Brighton for 4/17 and 5/22 is a LadySeed.  Note that the fees have changed this year from what is probably posted in the fliers.  PM me with your addy and I'll send you some other goodies to hand out.
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.