News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrats to JustJeff!!!

Started by ranchroo, November 15, 2010, 05:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranchroo

Way to go Mr. brand new Orange Hat!!! ^:)^  And already doing a great job helping other folks!  You're a testament to your Red Hats!
"We may destroy all the men in America, and we shall still have all we can do to defeat the women." -- British General Lord Cornwallis

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

JustJeff

Thanks all!! I was already dedicated to the ideals of RWVA before I even made it to my first AS shoot. I've been working towards this through all 4 shoots I attended. I've intended, from the start, to be part of the solution instead of the problem.
Jeff

P.S.  It was GREAAAATTTTT to have three generations of your family on the line Roo!! I really enjoyed spending time with you all.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

oladcock

Well deserved and it was my honor to present the patch and offer the orange hat. You'll be a great addition to the team! :) Who took the photos? :)...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Strawberry Roan

Woohoo! ^:)^  The only thing better than getting that patch yourself is when as an instructor you get to see another outstanding American achieving theirs!  For those of you who don't know Jeff, he's going to be a tremendous asset to AS!  Great job, Jeff! O0

JustJeff

Quote from: oladcock on November 15, 2010, 07:41:27 PM
Well deserved and it was my honor to present the patch and offer the orange hat. You'll be a great addition to the team! :) Who took the photos? :)...O.L.
That would be me..... well, I had SamD use my phone to take these ones:

Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Jimi

Congrats my friend, was a joy "dipping" you just for fun.
Jimi
Jimi AKA Desert Eagle
100% USCG Vet ITWPATWT

JustJeff

Quote from: Jimi on November 15, 2010, 08:53:23 PM
Congrats my friend, was a joy "dipping" you just for fun.
Jimi
wasn't right at all....   ++)  at least it had warmed up a little.

Strawberry Roan

Hey Jeff,
Love that signature line!  O0  Cooking to a Rifleman's cadence has a nice ring to it!

SamD

Congratulations Jeff,
Well deserved and thank you for stepping up to the orange.

duc-dog

Well deserved, a great addition to the New Mexico team and to all of Appleseed.
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

JustJeff

Quote from: Strawberry Roan on November 15, 2010, 09:22:22 PM
Hey Jeff,
Love that signature line!  O0  Cooking to a Rifleman's cadence has a nice ring to it!

flipping the burgers every three seconds makes them take longer to cook.....but they are OOOOOOH SOOOOOO much better.

Jerry Hall

Howdy Jeff,

Just heard the news. My most heart felt congratulations. Appleseed has another man who knows very well what he is about.
I believe that you will carry the message far and wide.

Now what about these 3 second burgers!?!

See Y'all in Roswell.

Happy Trails....Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

JustJeff

Quote from: Jerry Hall on November 16, 2010, 12:16:51 AM
Howdy Jeff,

Just heard the news. My most heart felt congratulations. Appleseed has another man who knows very well what he is about.
I believe that you will carry the message far and wide.

Now what about these 3 second burgers!?!

See Y'all in Roswell.

Happy Trails....Jerry

Thanks Jerry.  I knew it was going to happen this time around and I'm saddened that you couldn't be there to share my joy.  I really picked up a lot from you.

BobABQ

Congratulations Jeff on earning an orange hat.

Gideon

Congratulations Jeff on making Rifleman and becoming an IIT!   O0

Gideon 

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Precisely Advantageous

Congrats Jeff I know you've been working at it. Good job and welcome, glad to have u aboard.
"If the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it any where else?"