News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! New SoCal Red Hat (and a girlie, too!!)

Started by LayloPro, October 18, 2010, 07:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LayloPro

Be it known to all AppleSeeders!!

We have (here in SoCal) a new Red Hat Instructor, who has been with us thru thick & thin for over a year and a half, who has satisfied all requirements, both locally, and Nationally.

It gives me the utmost pleasure to announce the promotion of 22calgal from IIT4 to Regular Instructor.   O0 O0 O0  8)

She has fought thru many adversities, and internal blocks for portions of the instruction, to emerge as one of our more stellar examples of everything a RI should be......I simply cannot say enough good things about her not only as a person, but as a compatriot, and shooter as well.... :)

Please join me in welcoming her to our ranks of Instructors, and admire her shiny new red hat, which she is currently trying to figure out how to "fade to pink" for personal reasons......... :)) ;D ;D ;D **)

As she so aptly put it: "Shoot like a girl......if you can!!" O0 :bow: O0 :bow: O0 :bow:

LLP

"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

LayloPro

Poo!! I really need to get more sleep before I start posting after a 'Seed.....

Here's some photo proof to go with this important announcement!! >:D @) @@)

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Camljr

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!

WAY TO GO JACKIE!!! O0

I enjoy working with you when I get the chance.

You are the true measure of what it means to have "Love of Liberty" in your heart!.

Congrats, well done, (well... not DONE) JUST BEGINNING REALLY...

You have come a long way, and are a grat asset to Appleseed and the country... :bow:   :bow:    :bow:

Camljr
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

NewMOe

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the

V

Congratulations and sincere and warmest thanks for persevering through everything.

See you out on the trail...

Cheers
V

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Justin

Congratulations Jackie, you MORE than deserve it! You have been a great inspiration! Thanks for all you've done!
"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851

BaldDragn

"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Rocket Man

WOW!  I can't think of anyone more fitting to wear the Red Hat of Destiny...  Well done!
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

TrebleShooter

Francis Marion

Jackie,

Not so long ago, was it in Corona when you shot as an attendee. 

Heart, persistence, overturned obstacles, and love of country have brought your due reward. 

I'm very proud to know you.  Well done.     

featherblue

Thata girl Jackie!!

We knew you would get there.  ^:)^ ^:)^

-fb & Mrs. fb

aka; Terry & Susie
�Fear is the foundation of most governments.� -John Adams

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

kool aid

Congratulations on your new head gear.

You certainly earned it. Thanks for sticking with it.

'brutha kool

Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Jules

Jackie, my friend. You have been here for me in so many ways. I am so very proud of you. I look forward to the next Appleseed I have the opportunity of working with you. God bless you!

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Grandson of Liberty

Fantastic! As FM said, I remember you shooting and IIT-ing in Corona, and I also had the privilege of getting to know you better while working a gun show with you last year. Very well deserved- great job, Jackie!  O0
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

DesertDog

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

NorCal22Gal

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! Great Job!!!  Now there are 22calgal Instructors!!! 

Keep up the good work and soon there will be two 22calgal Shoot bosses!!!!!

Laurie
NorCal22Gal

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Dano

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'- Ronald Reagan

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Evenstar

Congrats!!!! Just leave the hat out in the sun so it'll fade to PINK. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Rough Rider

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

jollynator

Cal 7.62

Three Huzzahs for Jackie! O0 So glad you made it girl!  ^:)^
Can't wait work with you again.
Ok celebration's over, grab a bucket.  &)
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

A.Q.T. monster

Jackie!!!! I am so MAD I had to find out through a facebook post! I mean I called you the minute I mad RM!! Why didn't you call me! But congrats... You've really truly earned it and I've know you for a while..
-A.Q.T. Monster
Aka maddie :)
shoot like a girl... if you can
In a box