News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NC Shotgunners..

Started by iron pony, December 06, 2011, 04:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron pony

Quick question for all you NC Appleseeders. I know most of us are into various rifle shooting disciplines, but what about shotgunning ?
Do we have anyone here in NC who likes to shoot trap or skeet ?
PM me or reply here.. Either is fine...

Walter
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

hawkeye

Lawson and I go to Deep River Clays.                                                                    http://www.deepriver.net/ClubInfoPricing/GeneralInformation/tabid/54/Default.aspx
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Toshbar

I 3 gun with my coach gun.  8)
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.