News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Jersey Instructors and soon to be Instructors

Started by B9, October 28, 2010, 02:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

The NY State Coordinators and Promotions team is going to try and jump start NJ. We do have NY to worry about but if we can help you all get rolling you can maintain from there. NY and PA have Instructors willing to come to your shoots we just need to get them set up and get shooters signed up.
First task is contacting South Jersey shooting club where we have been twice. I have the contact info but we will need a LBOTG. (Local Boots On The Ground)

The NY team to contact with questions and answers......

B9
Another D.O.M.
Josey Wales
VietVet
CharlieHotel
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..I already reached out to:
..Delran Junior Marksmanship Club                ..Cherry Ridge Rifle Range
..Cumberland Riflemen Inc                          ..Citizens Rifle and Revolver Club
..Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club
..Monmouth County Rifle & Pistol Club
..South Jersey Shooting Club

..I spoke to most of them and they are expecting mail from me, or sent emails to the rest, and will send packages to them all this week or so..

..If any New Jersey residents know these places or are members of one of these or another club feel free to chime in..

.....If its Jersey you want.......Its Jersey you will get..........JW........

.....7 packets sent out...
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Josey Wales

..Have made contact with South Jersey Shooting Club, will be setting up dates for 2011 in January..
..Stay posted for updates..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..