News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Lodi Nov 6 and 7 2010

Started by dragonfly, November 06, 2010, 08:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Chili 24 and clear to start this Glorious morning in Lodi WI USA.

See you there,
dragonfly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

Congratulations to the 3 new Rifleman today; Mike 222, Eric 215, Barry 213  O0 Well done.

More to come with picture's.

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Infidel

I finally made rifleman!!. Thanks D-fly,Moggs,JoeZ,and Cooper for putting me over the top!.

Cooper

PERSEVERANCE !!!   ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

You had already done the work... we just had to convince you that you had already earned it.   O0

"Follow through!"  Just like the Infantry motto, "Follow Me!"   :--- :---

Congratulations, KUFER (Infidel) !!!

CUPER (they don't like me wearing my Infidel gear as an instructor)
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

ahhshoot

The past is only the future with the lights on.

dragonfly

Some Picture's

3 Rifleman and 2 new IIT's  O0  Infidel, and Barry (forum name coming soon)

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

POSTERITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O0 O0 O0

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Thanks, for the help Cooper  :bow:

Every Appleseed needs a Cooper   8)

K.I.S.S.

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations to the new Rifleman  O0

Is it true that point of impact drops 1 minute for every 20% drop in temperature? 8)
I will take your word for it !  ;)
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

dragonfly

Quote from: Johnnyappleseed on November 07, 2010, 08:49:13 PM

Is it true that point of impact drops 1 minute for every 20% drop in temperature? 8)
I will take your word for it !  ;)
JA

As it is true that the point of impact raises 1 minute for every 20% increase in temperature   8)

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Eric and his Mosin Nagant  :~

K.I.S.S.

T-bone

Thanks all for helping me make rifleman.  I really like these winterseeds.  Much cooler than a July shoot. 
My daughter also had a great time.

T-bone

AFTERMATH

Way to go guys and gals!
I wish I coulda been there; rather than bake on an unusually warm and fruitless weekend in Minnesota!

Congratulations Riflemen, and thank you IIT's.
(Hmmm....  Any correlation with the impending deer season and the new Orange hats? ::))

I'll see you on the Trail!

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Cooper

Congratulations to the new riflemen, and Double Congratulations to T-bone and Infidel on taking up the Orange hat!!  ^:)^
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Deacon

It was an honor to work with such a great group of shooters!  :bow:

Congrats to the three new Rifleman and the two new orange hats!   ^:)^ ^:)^

See you all on the Wisconsin  frozen apple trail!

Deacon

MrSpiffy

I had a great time at my first Appleseed.  I'll be sure to spread the word and share some photos.

D-fly, JoeZ, Deacon, Cooper, and anyone else I may have missed...  THANK YOU!  :)

- Eric

MrSpiffy

Quote from: T-bone on November 07, 2010, 09:54:17 PM
Thanks all for helping me make rifleman.  I really like these winterseeds.  Much cooler than a July shoot. 
My daughter also had a great time.

T-bone

It was great to meet you both.  Perhaps we'll run into each other at SCC sometime.  :)  Congrats on Rifleman!

EEL

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr?
Gee, that 24 degrees in WI musta been way colder than the 24 degrees here in IL.  We don't have those spiffy new Winterseed patches either.  Can't imagine why?  #)   ;)   Oh well, looks like y'all had a great shoot!  Hearty souls that show up when the weather turns not so comfy are the ones you know have the heart.  Congratulations to your newest Riflemen.

I really need to get up to Lodi.  Hear tell it is a really nice place to shoot.  Right up there with Racine and Bristol.  Nice work guys!!

EEL

P.S.  Are they from IL  **) **) **) **)

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

dragonfly

Quote from: MrSpiffy on November 09, 2010, 11:00:37 PM
I had a great time at my first Appleseed.  I'll be sure to spread the word and share some photos.

D-fly, JoeZ, Deacon, Cooper, and anyone else I may have missed...  THANK YOU!  :)

- Eric

MrSpiffy, I like it  O0

Hope to see you again.

D-fly   

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Quote from: EEL on November 10, 2010, 12:59:39 AM
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr?  Congratulations to your newest Riflemen.

I really need to get up to Lodi.  Hear tell it is a really nice place to shoot.  Right up there with Racine and Bristol.  Nice work guys!!

P.S.  Are they from IL  **) **) **) **)

No they are all from up nort, on our side of the Colby curtain   @) .

See you soon.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

ahhshoot

There is already an Illinois IIT mass production plant in Racine EEL. Do you really need another one? :)
The past is only the future with the lights on.