News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October 30th & 31st Appleseed Charlotte, NC Photos

Started by Dice, November 02, 2010, 10:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dice

A few pictures from a great weekend at the Appleseed at the Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club in Charlotte, NC.

This makes me hurt seeing this sitting position with elbows on the ground.

Thank you to Howard for the above photos.

3 new Riflemen from this event.

Thank you for the CRPC for hosting this event and to all the Instructors that helped me on my 2nd AS to get the patch with an almost perfect score of 248.

The 248

Real close on stage 2 right target and stage 3 middle target.

My Rifle

NathanaelGreene

Hey Mike I wanted to thank you for your hospitality when I stopped out at CRPC on Sunday to check out Appleseed....... I am very much looking forward to St. Augustine at the end of November. Y'all just confirmed to me what a great program Appleseed is.  Thanks again........
Chris

Toshbar

Good shooting.
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.

Dice

Quote from: Toshbar on November 03, 2010, 02:50:35 PM
Did Stimey not go by the .30 caliber rule? Looks like it would have made 250.

I don't know and forgot to ask.

I was just happy to get the 248 after getting a 227 before it.

They did a real good job instructing me and I got better with every AQT.

Toshbar

Quote from: Dice on November 03, 2010, 06:47:50 PM

I don't know and forgot to ask.

I was just happy to get the 248 after getting a 227 before it.

They did a real good job instructing me and I got better with every AQT.

That picture could be deceiving me all the way over here in Raleigh.
Excellent shooting. Nice Gun!  O0   

Any feelings about becoming an IIT?
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.

Stimey

Y'know Tosh, that's a good question to ask.  I think Dice would make a fine instructor!

And, I did use the .30cal rule.  ALMOST 250, but not quite!!  Well, gotta always have something to strive for.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Dice

Quote from: Stimey on November 05, 2010, 02:28:05 PM
Y'know Tosh, that's a good question to ask.  I think Dice would make a fine instructor!

And, I did use the .30cal rule.  ALMOST 250, but not quite!!  Well, gotta always have something to strive for.

I promise I will never call you a Democrat again....LOL!

Lawrence

It was great to see so many repeat Appleseeders on the line. I recognized Sherri and I think that was Allyson (the tall one) folded into that prone- style sitting position. Where was Courtney?

Warm regards to your wonderful family!
Lawrence