News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Kingman,Arizona Oct 30/31/2010

Started by Johnnyappleseed, October 30, 2010, 11:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

Many thank's to the 7mile gun club for hosting this event . Ed and George were so helpful with target backers,stands and tires to hold everything down. Thank you again guys O0

As to the attendee's ,everyone has the heart of a Rifleman .It was such a pleasure and honor to get to work with each one of you . Each of you contributed so much to this being such a fun and informative day for me .

Looking forward to tommorow . Im thinking after a good nites rest ,we will get some good AQT scores  ;) Maybe even a Rifleman or so O0

Today it was really windy which made it more difficult. I would not be surprised to hand out some Rifleman badges tommorrow .

JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

AZOpie

Excellent to hear that all is going well up there! The good people from the Kingman area are great to work with. And I suspect you might even have some from our bordering states?

Wishing you all good weather and good shootin'...

AZO

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Johnnyappleseed

Thank You AzOpie for allowing me to SB this AS !
The folks who attended this event are sure special . It was an honor to work with them . Each and every person ,including the 2 young men were attentive and helpful.

I think we will have some pic's in a day or so .

To those who posted on the Arizona board  Thank You ---

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

AZOpie

Reading over the two threads two things are pretty evident:

1. JA did an excellent job of instructing and conveying the message of Apleseed.
2. All who attended the event as shooters had a good time and learned much.

It's great to see all the posts on the shoot - definite evidence of a successful event, in all aspects.  ^:)^
Thanks to all who came out to spend time with their fellow Americans, and thanks to Johnnyappleseed for Shoot Bossing the event. :bow:

AZOpie

Johnnyappleseed

Patriot Wife ---Thank You for posting the pictures,and Welcome aboard  O0

I may have mentioned at the event "one lifetime is not long enough to learn the gun culture"

Such is the case ,with the rifle you were using,it would not group  :o----I found this out personally when at a club turkey shoot ,that rifle was off 6minutes @50yards.

The problem was a bore not cleaned properly :-[
Bullhead John --- IM thinking the same with the LTR you were using too.

Lesson learned for Me ---22 bores need cleaning with an proper solvent. A dry bore snake is not enough :wall:

Hope you and Patriot Husband can make the Nov event.
JA
Calvin Coolidge