News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Article in TSRA Magazine

Started by Aromatic, October 28, 2010, 06:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aromatic

Mr. Hopkins wrote a nice AAR for a Frederisksburg event on page 23 of the November/December issue of the TSRA magazine.

I see Scout, dragit, labrat, and one other I cant identify.  Good job guys  :~

spitstickler

Thanks for the heads up. Just got mine in the mail today.  O0
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

voortrekker

Good article.

Texans, consider becoming a member of Texas State Rifle Association(TSRA).

It is a good organization.

AND, they have consistently supported Appleseed Project.

If you would like to send an email to TSRA thanking them for publishing a positive Appleseed article, here are some email addy's :

1) Donald Strictland(President)  d_strick@juno.com

2) Robert Butler(Vice President)  butlerra@gvtc.com

3) David Stroud(Second Vice President) sass332@verizon.com

4) Alice Tripp(Legislative Director)  AGTripp@aol.com

5) Also, PLEASE send thanks to Richard Gilliland(Regional Director-West Texas)   tsrawestregion@sbcglobal.net    ......Mr. Gilliland was the first to accept Appleseed and invite us to host shoots in El Paso back in 2008 I believe........thank you Mr. Gilliland.

If you have read this, please send these folks some thanks for the positive Appleseed article.......it WILL go a long way.

Brett out.
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

Fred

How about someone scanning and posting it here?
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Texas Rifleman

...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

Baminal

Great coverage, so I think its time to bump from annual member to life!
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)