News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

How many Appleseeder's in the Garden State?

Started by Hugh, June 18, 2010, 10:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugh

Just out of curiosity, how many Appleseeders are there, here in good ol' New Jersey.

jmcglash

Hugh,

Soon to be 2 more. My son and I will be heading out to the Aug 20 Manheim, PA event.
Is there any chance you will be there? Anyone else I should look for?

Jim
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."
~  Lord Robert Baden-Powell

Mph_VT

I'm a New Jersey expatriate, but you can take a boy out of NJ, but you can't take the NJ out of the boy; I still like my vacations at 'da shore', not to mention joisey girls.

Yet I don't even know if I can bring my rifles there.

Would be great to do a shoot while I'm doing my weeks at the beach.

Will be looking for some south Jersey shoots, maybe can find some old local friends to come along; not to mention north Jersey shoots ( I grew up in Bergen/Essex/Passaic County).

Still trying to figure out the NJ rules (laws), especially at 'da shore'.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it.

Learned Hand

Sir, the gods of the valley are not the gods of the hills, and you shall understand it.             

Ethan Allen