News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor cheat sheet

Started by DesertDog, October 19, 2010, 09:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertDog

I'm looking for a copy of the "cheat sheet" that a lot of us use. It has 4 saftey rules, 6 steps, line commands etc.  I have one that was given to me, but I'd like to have the file so I can print and accetate it for new IIT's

If anyone has this, I'd appreciate a copy sent to ecseverson@msn.com

Thanks,
DD
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Xeyed

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

Big Matt

How about a public link? Or please PM me a copy.

Pvt.Joker

I have been looking for materials to download. ALL links fail. Any attempts to PM the author fail.

Am I holding my mouth the wrong way?

???

What I really want is a central repository of all things Appleseed...
Targets, manuals, cheatsheets, yadayada....

Any help?
"The battlefields of history are littered with the bones of those, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest; and, resting, died."   
"We can't guarantee success in this war, but we can do something better. We can deserve it."
-John Adams, in a letter to his wife, Abigail.

TruTenacity

753x0,

Edited post - removed links since you don't have access to them ... yet. 

Read what V says below.

TruT
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

V

Quote from: 753x0 on October 27, 2010, 01:00:50 AM
I have been looking for materials to download. ALL links fail. Any attempts to PM the author fail.

Am I holding my mouth the wrong way?

???

What I really want is a central repository of all things Appleseed...
Targets, manuals, cheatsheets, yadayada....

Any help?

As a newbie only registered a few days ago and with only three posts the system is programmed to restrict your posting rights and not being an Instructor or Instructor in training you will not be able to see the instructor boards. If you have taken an orange hat or become an instructor the Shoot Boss who gave it to you and who should mentor you will get your access rights adjusted.

We try to tread the fine line between not discouraging people to participate and having a "working board" swamped by "newbies".

No offense intended, just trying to help.

Pvt.Joker

Thanks. I had no idea access was limited. I have my patch, but need to attend another shoot before I can get a hat, but that is my intent. I just wanted to get a jump on the materials, that's all.

No offense taken.
"The battlefields of history are littered with the bones of those, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest; and, resting, died."   
"We can't guarantee success in this war, but we can do something better. We can deserve it."
-John Adams, in a letter to his wife, Abigail.