News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

List of all Tennessee Instructors and IITs

Started by tncolonel, October 25, 2010, 10:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tncolonel

Folks,
         I am trying to compile a list of all current Shot Bosses, RWVA Instructors and IITs in Tennessee with contact information (city/town, phone and home e-mail) so we can work scheduling and training for 2011.   FYI --  FRED will be in Manchester, TN March 19-20, 2011 to teach a two-day Senior IBC.  This is open to all IIT3s and above - RSVP Please.  More info including a hotel or two that offer Appleseed discounts soon.    Feel free to contact me if I can help in any way.

Best Regards

Claude Morse - AKA TNColonel
RWVA Instructor
Tennessee State Coordinator
LBOG Manchester, TN  (Central Time Zone)     
aeroheritage@bellsouth.net
(931) 247-5151  Cell                                                           

dart67eb

Ebben Raves
ebshumidors@yahoo.com

Claude,
This would be easier if you asked national to run you a query.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Broomhead

Dan Broomhead
629 American Rd
Nashville, TN 37209
615-293-2630
broomheadz@comcast.net
I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN!!
Life and Liberty, I will defend them until my final days!

Halsyon005

Dave Mastin
Bartlett, TN
(901) 340-6933
dmastin@bellsouth.net

IIT in SC, was deployed to Fort Jackson, SC with Army Reserves.

I've hit rifleman a coouple of times and shot the National Guard and Reserve AR tournament (Septembers) at MSSA a couple of times

:wall:  !@#)  :~
  ^:)^
"Choose the hard right, over the easy wrong."  US Army NCOA

"You cannot invade the mainland United States.
There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

The most fundamental right - is the right to exist; it is the right not to be exterminated - - Sarah Connor

magnificant Tales of Survival at www.jerrydyoung.com

"I'm not complaining, you have to expect the first Apocalypse to be a little rough on people, once we get a few of these under our belts, I'm sure things will smooth out nicely."  MikeyEllis

What ever happened to "Live Free or Die"?  Have we forgotten, or do we just not care anymore?