News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed worked for me.

Started by MacMcM, October 24, 2010, 07:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMcM

Today, for the first time in my 59yrs, I worked for a candidate.
My wife, also an Appleseed graduate said " Let's get off the couch and do something for this candidate like we learned at Appleseed".
We will be active from now on. I cannot express the feelings of satisfaction and wellness we feel.

My Appleseed "testimony" will be a little different from now on....

MacMcM
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

SavageShootr

Good job! Happy to hear that you and your wife are awake.

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

The Machine

Mac, you and the Mrs. receive a "AAA" rating--Awake, Alert, Active.  :D  Great job!  O0
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

dart67eb

Me, too.  This year is the first time I held a candidate's sign at a polling place.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Rifleman Scooby

yeah worked for me too!   O0  had fun great bunch of people...  thanks for everything...