News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Iowa has a New State Coordinator!

Started by Greg in MO, October 18, 2010, 10:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Hey Iowa!

Loves2hunt59 (Vic) has stepped up and volunteered to be your new State Coordinator!  ^:)^

You are in good hands but remember he can't do it by himself.  He needs all of you to help Appleseed succeed in the great state of IA. 

Vic is now your contact point for setting up shoots and finding new ranges.  If you want to help out, please drop him a PM!

Thanks Vic!  O0

Greg

SavageShootr

Thanks for stepping up!!!

If I can help you with scheduling questions, let me know.

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

The ][rishman

III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Whisker

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Cooper

Thank you for taking this on, Vic !

I'm your nearest neighbor to the north, close to the Iowa/Minnesota/Wisconsin border.  :cool2:
If you need any help for events in the NE portion of Iowa, Jackie the Rifledog and I'd be happy to pitch in.
Maybe the Postville Gun & Rifle Club could host a shoot?

Janelle
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

AFTERMATH

Huzza!

Any questions, just feel free to ask! 
(I probably won't know the answer, but someone will ??? )

;D

Lookin' forward to workin' with you!

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Shooter30-06

Congratulations Vic!  With a coordinator like you next door, I just might be doing some more border raiding!
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe