News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Big Reno Gun Show- November 5-7, 2010

Started by gglovesguns, October 20, 2010, 08:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gglovesguns

Hi All~

Lou of the Big Reno Gun Show has donated to us another free table in the lobby of the show. This is the third consecutive show that he has been able to give us table space.  ^:)^

Last Reno show, many California helpers made the trip up to help us. If any of you can make that trip for this show, please let me know on the sign up page: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=17836.0/. Helping out at this Nevada event gives publicity to many California Appleseeds as there are plenty of California shoppers at these Reno shows.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
GG

desertrat144

I'll take the Friday watch and bring some display rifles.  Does anyone have spare AQTs, or Red Coats?  I'll take care of the 'check in' process on Thursday.  I believe we will have power again- $&(^$ scooter batteries again!  Grin

I'll need Real Names- first & last for the passes.  Post here, or PM me as your comfort level allows.

Two things re this show:
    Adaptive Appleseed (qualified under The Adaptive Appleseed Manual)  & Husbands of Deployed Wives having Guest Status at AS, and
    Did Lou & family get invites to upcoming N.NV Appleseeds?

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan