News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Next Battle Road IBC: Oct 16-17

Started by crak, August 13, 2010, 01:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

So many IITs missed the last one that I'm immediately holding another one.

Oct 16-17 2010

Saturday location is TBD but Firewall is gonna LOVE it. 

Harvard's having an IDPA match so we can't use it unless we go out in the woods, and I got spoiled by that giant whiteboard.

Sunday is on Battle Road.

Save that date.  Signup coming as soon as we find out about Saturday's venue.

Post here if you're coming.
Check your drama at the door.

edmorseiii

crak

mike93lx

I'll be there.

It isn't nearly as big as the white board in the indoor range, but I do have a portable board (on an easel) that is about 2'x3'.

lupis42

I've got an 8' x 4' whiteboard that came free with my house... it's a nice one.  If one of you guys with a truck want's to do the hauling, you can bring that along.
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

The Log

Dude, you're killing me!! Yet another Battle Road IBC that I can't attend - my daughter's birthday.  :wb:

Better luck next year, I guess.
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

dwarven1

Quote from: 2paranoid on August 23, 2010, 09:24:12 PM
Dude, you're killing me!! Yet another Battle Road IBC that I can't attend - my daughter's birthday.  :wb:

Better luck next year, I guess.

Bring the daughter?
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

mike93lx

crak

Whoops, I thought I updated this.  We have to move this to another weekend.  :-[

mike93lx

Is it for a lack of a venue or a scheduling issue?

Any ideas on another date?

MetalgodZ

November's looking clear for Vicki and me, except possibly for the Nov 6-7 shoot. (Or the NES Pumpkin shoot.  :'()

The Log

Quote from: crak on September 22, 2010, 11:08:15 AM
Whoops, I thought I updated this.  We have to move this to another weekend.  :-[
^:)^

"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

vernic82

And it's our CT KD/Planning Day on 10/17 :D

Quote from: 2paranoid on October 03, 2010, 10:29:44 AM
Quote from: crak on September 22, 2010, 11:08:15 AM
^:)^

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

MetalgodZ

Thanksgiving weekend is bad, but it looks like any other November weekend we can be in for.