News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rice Lake Rod & Gun

Started by sparks1, October 16, 2010, 12:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks1

I see on the M14 firing line forum that Rice Lake Rod & Gun hosts a battle rifle shoot s few times through the summer , ending 10-9 in the fall. They shoot 4 position at 300 yds. Something we all know about.

Anyone tried to get an Appleseed there? Just wondering ...seems like an area ripe for seeding. I sent a PM to the guy that seems to be hosting the event. I know Appleseed must be known to him, as on the midwest shooting page in M14 FL Appleseed is mentioned alot.

Not on the trail this weekend...tho I did put some flyers out at my gun ranges deer rifle sight-in today. Sparked some interest, I must say, with a comment about how to use IMC to zero and save ammo.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

sparks1

UPDATE...

The guy who hosts a battle rifle shoot at Rice LK. replied to a PM I sent him about hosting an AS. Though he had not given any thought to an AS, he says he heard we teach marksmanship and has heard nothing BUT good about us.

He says he will float the idea around the club.

I offered to help with information should he want or need it.

We will see where it goes.

http://www.rlrodandgun.org/
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)