News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

well done..

Started by moose, October 18, 2010, 01:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

congratulations  O0
you made it onto the xkcd map of online communities..
still looks like alot of ground to cover though...

http://xkcd.com/802_large/

its just south of facebook. if you look from the label, its north of the word communities.
to the west of the dopamine sea.

happy trails.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.–Thomas Jefferson

LayloPro

I am amazed.....perhaps we need to annex a larger island....... >:D ;D
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

AFTERMATH

Wow!  I didn't even know there was an 'old facebook' resistance!
How do I join up?
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Antibubba

We appear to be the smallest single "locale" on the map.  Cool.
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.

moose

but we are there..  ;D  what i would gather from that is that maybe only administrative types (works shows, shoots etc  :~  :--- ) are really using the forums.. i was reading earlier on here about a problem getting people signed up to work shoots and such.. maybe they are not finding their way to the forums easily?  :wall:  should we make a direct addy or a link on the front page for the forums? but for whatever reason, seems some people arent finding or arent coming to the boards. i know a couple guys ive talked to at shoots said, naw, saw it in a mag, i dont go on the net.. i dunno, "people are strange when youre a stranger.."
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.–Thomas Jefferson