News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Aguila .22 for sale

Started by bedford, October 18, 2010, 01:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedford

I have a .30 ammo can full of .22 of Aguila .22 that I would like to sell for $50 (can not included, you pick up). I think it is about 2300 rounds, but not sure, as I don't want to count them all. It doesn't chamber properly in my Ceiner unit, but does in my bolt gun. It may work in your gun, you are welcome to try before you buy.

Appleseeders from WI only, please.

mtmisfit

Quote from: bedford on October 18, 2010, 01:23:46 PM
I have a .30 ammo can full of .22 of Aguila .22 that I would like to sell for $50 (can not included, you pick up). I think it is about 2300 rounds, but not sure, as I don't want to count them all. It doesn't chamber properly in my Ceiner unit, but does in my bolt gun. It may work in your gun, you are welcome to try before you buy.

What flavor of Aguila is it?
"Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth having."

"Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

".. You MUST learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself..."

"central planning cannot work because it is trying to substitute an individual all-knowing intelligence for a distributed and fragmented system of localized but connected knowledge."

"Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly."

Shooterer

I'll take them If you have tried them in other simi-autos and they have worked. Send me info on where to send payment. I'm in no hurry for the ammunition so we can work out meeting later. I am just west of Milw.
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

bedford