News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Completing the paperwork

Started by VAshooter, October 11, 2010, 06:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAshooter

If you go to the reimbursement thread you will find many Virginia Appleseeds Shoot Bossed by some of our finest and hardest working Instructors are not up to date on paperwork submitted to Believer.  The form needs to be turned in even if you don't have any money to send or have money coming in return for expenses.

I don't understand how he can put up with us and our malingering ways.

VAshooter

smwwoody

This one  July 17-18    Buckingham, VA     smwwoody/SB  was sent in 3 times the first time by USPS on 6-19-10, again on 6-27-10 via e-mail, and again on 7-18-10 via e-mail.  I think I did my part.  
Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC

Fred

Woody, it's always good to "go the extra mile" - especially when it's to make up for stumbling by a fellow Appleseeder - and helping him out.

How much time would it take to re-email it?

"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

jmdavis

I'm definitely the bad boy. I will try to get a couple out this week before I hit the trail.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

smwwoody

my checks sure get cashed fast enough

I wonder how the checks make it and nothing else does?

I sent beliver a pm and asked him what is going on with this one.

I started thinking maybe someone else got the check and cashed it.
Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC