News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night, Louisiana check in

Started by spmcpeek, February 02, 2010, 08:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spmcpeek

Rhodes

The finest thing a man can do is hold to the wisdom his forefathers shed blood to teach us. Fear and Trust in God, Respect for American ideals and heritage, and always strive to be a better Rifleman. All other things flow from these.

Aus5tin

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Gralen

gralen in the north of the state checking in.

Johnny

"GOD has intrusted you with educating your children. Teach them all that you know!"
"There is a circle of protection you put your family in. For some this is extended to friends, and for others, even to total strangers." Quote from "Gralen".

StephenSavage

Im here, working on getting Hannah an account

Stephen

spmcpeek

Glad to see so many of you on.  Who is planning on attending the appleseed at Sherburne on the 20-21?  If you can't attend, be sure to spread the word.

Ellis1958

A mind is like a parachute. Neither functions properly unless fully opened.

spmcpeek

Rhodes

Will be there god willing and the creek doesnt rise too much.
The finest thing a man can do is hold to the wisdom his forefathers shed blood to teach us. Fear and Trust in God, Respect for American ideals and heritage, and always strive to be a better Rifleman. All other things flow from these.

spmcpeek

Right and Shm, have you registered for the Sherburne shoot yet?

Ellis1958

Quote from: spmcpeek on February 02, 2010, 09:37:07 PMWho is planning on attending the appleseed at Sherburne on the 20-21?  If you can't attend, be sure to spread the word.
Won't be able to until the June event. In the meantime I building a Marlin LTR so I can give iron sights a whirl.
A mind is like a parachute. Neither functions properly unless fully opened.

StephenSavage

Not yet, but i will soon. Maybe even tonight.
Do you have a rifle for shmannah?

Rhodes

Range looks good was down there last week and may be there again next week to do some 30cal shooting and get the LTR zeroed. Wish we could do a 100 yard shoot would be a lot fun.

spmcpeek

Rhodes, longer distances would be great but I don't see us being able to lock down both ranges at Sherburne.  As we expand and find new locations for shoots, FD is a high priority.

spmcpeek

Also, Rhodes,  If you make it out there soon, could you measure the size of the backers we used previously?

Rhodes

Will do.

They plan on starting full distance AS shoots soon for centerfire, its a natural progression.

Rhodes

It may not be at Sherbourne there is a new 600m range opening up though all Ive got is word of mouth on that so far. Lot of the western states have a ton of ranges.

Even the pistol range could handle 75yds iirc

Rhodes

dond

Hey, it's good to see all of you from LA again. I've got to make it down there again sometime soon.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

schwert

schwert

You are mustering for the 5 & 6 June shoot?  Like I said John (Carl) & Patricia Burmeister will be there.  Tickets are in hand.  If there is a cancellation, please call 337-794-3434 or 337-725-3566.

Looking forward to meeting all of your.

Fare Winds,

C.J Burmeister,Jr

schwert

For Bodcau shoot.  John and Patricia Burmeister will be there 26 & 27 June

schwert

October 23 & 24 Sherburne shoot.  John & Patricia Burmeister will be there.