News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Lobelville Oct. 9&10, 2010

Started by Big Papa, October 12, 2010, 12:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Papa

A great weekend for all.
It was my pleasure to present a Rifleman's patch to Oleg Volk and Janet!
Several others just didn't quiet make it over the hump. The heat finally took it's toll.
DRYFIRE!!!! Don't make me send Big Mama after you!! >:D
Shooters, post your comments here.
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

RunnFree

Had a great time, I know "dryfire".  Thanks Big Momma and Big Poppa, learned a lot.

Bigdaddy

Had a wonderful time as usual. Like Big Poppa said "some of the best people in the world". Looking forward to the next event. I'll try and make Manchester even if for only one day. I reworked my trigger last night, and dryfired for over an hour. The pump is primed....
Robert

fullmetaljoe

This was my first Appleseed. I had an absolutely fantastic time and learned a lot. Thanks to everyone who made it happen!

Big Gear

I really enjoyed the experience. I learned a lot from all the instructors, the shoot boss, his better half, and the shooters. Had a fantastic time, a bit roasted from the hot sun. I'm looking forward to working the upcoming Manchester shoot with TNColonel and all that show up.
Bill - Big Gear

RunnFree

Big Gear use your OUTSIDE VOICE.   **)

dart67eb

You folks have too much fun.  I'll get to a TN shoot sooner or later and maybe even bring a translator so youse guys can understand me.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Big Papa

Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama