News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Niagara Oct 16 and 17

Started by dragonfly, October 09, 2010, 07:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Niagara WI needs your help  :sos: . Oct 16 and 17 shoot needs some IIT's, or Red hat's to help out. This is a really nice range and this time of year it is beautiful with fall color. This shoot is almost sold out. Please sign up to help if you can.

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

bedford

Free cookies and apples.

Come early and catch trout from the pond and enjoy the awesome partridge hunting.

One shooter is a custom gunsmith, who specializes in Revolutionary war weapons. He built a 1763 French musket, which many of the militia would have been using. He also built a long rifle, and will do demonstrations comparing the 2 weapons.

martin

We do need help! This is a great range that is already set-up and it's really hard to beat Bedford's hospitality. This shoot is sold-out for Saturday so if you can only come on Saturday it would be much appreciated. Dragonfly and I were up there earlier this year and they were enthusiastic students and really enjoyed the history.
   Martin
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

sparks1

Jeeeeesh.....Didn't I read somewhere that there are Instructors from WI. that live near here?  Like in the back yard???

And I feel bad that I can't help on this one.  :wall:

Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

dragonfly

Anybody  :sos:

Alright here it goes, I'm not bowing, I'm begging  :bow: someone help  :sos: . Even just Saturday only would be a huge help.

D-fly  :wall:
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

JoeZ

I can help out at Van Dyne but will be heading to Osage Beach this weekend.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Reckless Rick

I can help out on Friday to set up and can be there until noon on Saturday....I'll pm martin and if he bites I'll send a email off to instructor scheduling
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest