News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Volunteers Needed

Started by ndrifleman, October 04, 2010, 11:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

Hey folks,

As with all movements, it takes teamwork to succeed, and there has never been a better time than the present to get involved and help make Appleseed a success in our state.  Remember, our goal is to at least double the number of shooters and shoots every year.  This means we always need to be looking for new ranges, new places to advertise. 

Here's were I'm looking for some volunteers.

1. 'Seeders who are willing and able to travel to visit with gun clubs around the state.  As a farmer with responsibilities that don't end on weekends or holidays, I personally cannot attend every gun club meeting that I'd like to.  If there's anyone in the Fargo, Bismarck, Dickinson, or Williston areas who can step up and help promote Appleseed in their region, let me know.

2.  Volunteers to man tables at gun shows. I can help get you set up with the materials; you just need to know what you're talking about.  Fargo, Bismarck, and Minot all have gun shows periodically (I might make it to the one in Minot this November).

3. We really need some more Orange Hat IITs and Red Hat RWVA instructors!  Will you accept the challenge?

4. If you have a different area of expertise that could potentially be useful, I'm all ears!

For Freedom under God,

NDRifleman
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

Burrito Hand Sam

Just moved back the USA and ready to help out. My weekends are free so let me know what I can do to help out.

ndrifleman

"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

MrFixit

Hi Jonathan,
  Glad to say I finally made it to the forums... Looking forward to becoming a more active member of the Appleseed community!  Put me down for an Orange Hat! 
   Andrew B.

ndrifleman

Hi Andrew!  Glad you "made it!" I like your picture, too, by the way. 

I'll submit your name for the orange hat.  Then you'll get your real one when I see you in January.

Huzzah! :---

NDR

Plainsman

I am in Grand Forks, but teach and have time to travel out west in the summer! First, I need to get to an event and qualify, then get trained to run events, but am ready and willing!!