News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IOWA - Riflemen Roster **HELP**

Started by vmt193, October 04, 2010, 05:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmt193

Can anybody help add some names to the list? Send me a PM and I'll update.

Mods., can we get a sticky here?

Iowa Riflemen

Mark/Iowa/Mark
Alex/Alex - Searsboro, 4/19/08
/NRATC - Searsboro 6/15/08
Rick/Subvet1 - Searsboro
Scott/The Raven -
Don/Old bolts -
Vic/Loves2hunt59 - Wayland 10/25/09
Adam/chop cor - Montrose 8/22/10
Alex K./ - La Crescent 7/25/09
Dan/Deerslayer - La Crosse 6/26/10
/kk0g - - Winterset 7/17/10
Dave/Yankeedutch - Winterset 7/17/10
Gavin/zero713 - Montrose 10/2/10
Jim/ - Montrose 10/3/10
Kenyon/ - Montrose 10/3/10

Twineagles

New rifleman
Mike\ Twineagles - Winterset 6/19/2011

Mike Murray
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

IXOYE

I got my rifleman patch at the Dubuque, Iowa shoot in October 2011. I'm located in Dubuque.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

fnarShooter

Greg/FnarShooter - North Liberty got mine April 2011
Rifleman 4/17/2011

Cooper

Quote from: fnarShooter on April 25, 2012, 12:07:25 PM
Greg/FnarShooter - North Liberty got mine April 2011

Glad to see that you didn't stop shooting when you got your patch!
Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

fnarShooter

Still had plenty of things to learn, though now I think it is time to start teaching.
Rifleman 4/17/2011

Miller

Fearful but resolute.

RODGE

I shot 215 on 15 August, 2010, at Osage Beach, Mo.  Shoot Boss was Kerry Rowland.   Rodge
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

mac3647

June 2011 , 11-12  Shenandoah Ia  rifleman score, Don(mac3637)
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

cavscouty

Sometime in the middle of last year in Winterset.  Jack.  Member bettendorf got it with me as well.
It's war...bring a helmet.

Anidor

If you're still collecting this info, I made rifleman in Winterset this past September 2012.

Jim (Anidor)
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." – George Mason

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul

Drfury

I shot rifleman at the Isaac Walton League range in Ames, IA, April 20, 2013.

Joe/Drfury - Ames 4/20/13
Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

Publican

Cork - Publican

Displaced Pennsylvania Rifleman
"I regard giving as necessary to right the balance..." Hu Chung

"Things now every day begin to grow more and more serious" Lord Percy

"Please remember the 2nd Amendment each and every time you vote".....Cork

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

Square-Eye

Todd Stevens (Rock Port, MO) - May 2012 - Faragut, IA / Shenandoah, IA
Gene Stevens - (Sioux Falls, SD) - May 2013 - Faragut, IA / Shenandoah, IA
Dalton Stevens - (Rock Port, MO) - May 2013 - Faragut, IA / Shenandoah, IA

thanks to Vic / Roger / Don.....

Reload

Reload -- 5/10/2014 -- Lenox, IA

Burnett

Sheesh... no one has posted here for a while; if more than five years can be considered "a while".
Anyway,
Burnett -
La Crosse, WI, 06MAR2011, 212, Ruger 10/22 LTR
Kintyre, ND, 14SEP2019, 216, Ruger American Rimfire