News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York has a New Shoot Boss!

Started by kDan, March 06, 2012, 03:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Evenstar

Awesome! Congratulations, CH!

HUZZAH! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

GEmanuel

Congratulations Charlie Hotel, well done!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

The Mrs.

Well deserved CH.  Hope to see you again soon.

Sue
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

Dakota

Congratulations Chris! ^:)^
You should buy a new rifle to celebrate!
Or at least take one you've been hiding and pretend you just bought it! :cool2:
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

Josey Wales

.....Way to go!!........see you on the trail...............
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

VietVet

Congrats CH.
See you back at that sand pit we call Calverton. ;D
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

sgtrock

Another D.O.M.

Well done Chris - thanks for keeping at it.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Roland

Good job! And is that a Champion's choice shooting coat I see?
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

The Log

Good work, CH. And next time, don't forget the parsley!

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

ThaiFighter

Congrats Chris!  I look forward to doffing my shoot boss cap and donning a red hat the next time you are down this way.  O0
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

R1SGx2

CH,
Thank you, we need you,
tripled booked some weekends in New York this summer.
Team Northeast - New York Detachment mounted up ready to move out.
mark

And yes we are a very refined Team.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

CharlieHotel

Quote from: Roland on March 06, 2012, 09:32:36 PM
Good job! And is that a Champion's choice shooting coat I see?

Yes, sir...

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

CharlieHotel

Thanks all for the kind words.
I'm looking forward to helping augment the Incredible Staff we have here in the North East and anywhere else I may be useful.

Huzzah!

CH

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.

kDan

Dude, what's say we start with Manhattan once a month! 

Just kidding, I know I'm alone here, but I defy anyone to doubt NYS Instructor talent. You joined a great team a while back, and now it's your turn to allocate toilets, collect money and deal with IITs!!! 

huh-zah  bruh-thah.

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

George Hacker

Congratulations, CharlieHotel!   ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

CharlieHotel

Wherever you think I'm useful...  ::)

CH

Quote from: kDan on March 07, 2012, 03:15:04 PM
Dude, what's say we start with Manhattan once a month! 

Just kidding, I know I'm alone here, but I defy anyone to doubt NYS Instructor talent. You joined a great team a while back, and now it's your turn to allocate toilets, collect money and deal with IITs!!! 

huh-zah  bruh-thah.

kDan

Quote from: R1sgx2 on March 07, 2012, 08:25:05 AM
CH,
Thank you, we need you,
tripled booked some weekends in New York this summer.

It's true, and what I hear, lots of states are looking for help.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

free2scour

Congrats CH....Very well deserved!!  O0

Big Matt

stevepelle91

Odin

Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

Western Rose

Well done, CharlieHotel!!! You earned it!  O0 O0 O0
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

heartlessmcfly

Congrats Charlie hotel... Looking forward to a shoot under your wing!

ramit

Congrates CH

(better late than never) ...