News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A new rifleman is born!

Started by colycat, September 30, 2010, 12:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

Here is a picture, I was hoping that I could find one already uploaded with her eyes open, but no such luck.

AFTERMATH

Wow!  She's already got the Shoot Boss pose down! ::)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

kilogulf59

Oh man she's sooooooooo cute, look at those cheeks...

What a sweetheart Trish....you guys are lucky.

EricTheRed

Mudcat

Congratulations to the most rewarding job of our lives.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Deacon

Molly is beautiful!

Way to go Trisha and Rich!   She has features from both of you!
I can't wait to meet her! 
Waiting for more pictures......

Western Rose

Congratulations to both the parents and grandparents!!!

She's really cute.... :D
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Evenstar

So adorable. :) Trisha, I think we need you at the Admin. FTF. ::) ::) ::)
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

NewMOe

What a cutie !!!!! Congratulations
"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the

bedford

She is a beautiful girl, you are blessed. (hard to remember when you get no sleep, diaper changes, etc.  ;) )

Mr.Natural

Congratulation Trisha and Ahhshoot, Molly is in good company, Blessings and cheeres to all.  Y.M.H.O.S.  Mr. Natural

Trisha

here are a couple more pictures, this time with her eyes open.

sorry the pictures are so big, I just grabbed the link off of photobucket and I don't know how to make it smaller...

Old Glory!

practicing her prone position, eh?   
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

GoldFish

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Western Rose

LOVE her eyes!! I think I might have to make a trip to WI... ;D
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Trisha

WR you are welcome here anytime!

Garand69

First, I must apologize for missing this thread and giving congrats so late :wall:

BUT.....

I must say, I TOTALLY said that the Waterman 300 was good for Trisha to go, and that the worst case scenario would be we would not only have the Nation's Largest Civilian Appleseed in History, we would have the first child born at an Appleseed!!! ^:)^

And while I admit... Molly is a wonderful name...... Nobody in her class would have been named "300"  @)

A HUGE Congrats to the Bries Clan.. Can't wait to meet that latest member of the family O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Jules

Congratulations on the sweet sweet baby girl............ we love our sons, but wow, we love our baby girls..................BaldDragn & Jules ( Rod and Julie Jackson)  ..:..
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt